Since 1945, our chamber has been a staple promoting an environment that creates success for our local businesses, neighborhoods and surrounding area. We are a member organization that stands ready to assist both residents, business owners and organizations to make our communities even more vibrant and visible. Please reach out and let us know how we can help.
The Grand Corridor Chamber of Commerce serves the community by promoting, protecting, encouraging, and developing local business. The Chamber is dedicated to fostering cooperation and good will between businesses, civic organizations, and the residents in our well-established communities.
To accomplish our mission, we will:
- continue to provide complimentary services to our members such as: business card, notary and social media exposure to assist member businesses.
- promote economic development of the business community amongst current and future members.
- serve as an intermediary for our members between the city, county, and state governments.
- actively strive to connect our members through existing and new programs offered with membership.
- Raises money to help support our local organizations.
- Produces The Grand Corridor Chamber of Commerce Community Guide, one of the best resource books available in our area for information on the community and local businesses. This Guide is distributed to every business and household in the 60707 and 60171 Zip Code with a detailed listing of all our members.
- Uses all local media to help support our local businesses and community.
- Hosts networking events to encourage the growth of business in and around our local communities.
You might expect to pay a lot for the services we provide, but that’s not the case. We have five Membership Categories to choose from.
Silver (Businesses with fewer than 25 employees)
Gold (Businesses with between 25 & 50 employees)
Platinum (Businesses with more than 50 employees)